Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Smith College Noteables

Not only do I like to write about music, but I like to make it too.  Last Saturday night marked the official capstone of my a cappella group's performance season - the only gigs left on our calendars are for graduation ceremonies and alumna reunions.  This spring, we will release a brand-new CD called Just Chairs.  (Get it? No-tables? heh.)

All joking aside, we had a blast this weekend.  There was lots of music, lots of badassery (the theme of our show!), and lots of fun.

And here at Hippie Espionage, we're all about getting you (yes you!) in the know.  How else would you learn all about last night's Phish show or the highlights of the Gathering of the Vibes for the past two years?  So when I say that the Noteables are the next new thing, believe it.  Check out our cover of The Wailin' Jennys' tune One Voice.


Oh, and we are forever grateful to Ben Folds for writing Landed.


I hate to be a shameless plug for my own musical endeavors, but someone has to be, right?  So without further ado, feel free to check out our website, like us on Facebook, and eagerly anticipate the release of our CD later this spring!

1 comment:

  1. The Noteables sounds awesome Liz! I love me some Ben Folds and "Landed" is one of my favorites. And BTW you look super cute.

    xo,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete